Take a couple of off-road vehicles, a group of like-minded people, add a pinch of extreme, mix it with historical facts and, voila! Cool northern winds against the backdrop of picturesque views of the Kola coast.
During the excursion you will learn the history and get acquainted with the life of the settlement, see the Barents Sea and the most beautiful waterfall, which carries its turbulent waters directly into the Arctic Ocean.
– 9:00 – meeting with the guide at the place of accommodation and departure for the program
– 12:00 – arrival in Teriberka village and visit the new part – Lodeynoye village. Lodeynoye. On the way we will see the cemetery of abandoned ships, the beach Dragon’s eggs and the famous Batareisky waterfall, flowing into the Barents Sea.
– 14:00 – departure to the old part – village. Teriberka, where we’ll walk along the coast of the Barents Sea, see the abandoned ship and admire the northern landscapes. If you wish you can visit a cafe.
– 16:00 – departure from Teriberka
– 19:00 – return to Murmansk city to the place of accommodation.
*time can be adjusted