Andrey Chibis of the acting the Governor of Murmansk region held a working meeting with representatives the tourist of the industry of the region. The working and friendly atmosphere, constructive decisions of the power and business have to influence positively growth of a tourist stream in MO.
Exchanged views and planned the road map of development by the tourist of infrastructure.
What development plan?
- In plans for 2019 – creation of a uniform tourist brand of the region.
- Formation of four clusters – Khibiny Mountains, Belomorye, the Lovozersky and Pechengsky cluster is planned. In addition, at a meeting suggested to bring to offered proto-clusters – Murmansk and Teriberka.
- In each cluster it is developed or own recognizable brand is already developed. All of them have to be united under the general, so-called umbrella brand of Murmansk region which will be promoted in the Russian and international markets. The target indicator expected for today – to exceed a mark of half a million people in a year in 2025.
- Representatives of tourist industry also made the offers – Alexey Vasilina offered the Avroraeksplor companies for more exact advance of regional tourism in the market to create “portrait” of the end user of services. The head of ETTs “Snow Village” Vladimir Komyagin urged more attention to pay to event tourism, and the head of LLC Raduga Severa Svetlana Purtsilis appealed to the Lapwing to subsidize internal children’s tourism.
- The active discussion arose on problems of Teriberka, in particular, of a condition of the road to the settlement. Andrey Chibis supported businessmen, having emphasized that a set of fast decisions – the fact that it is necessary for the current development of the industry and the region in general.
“Tourism is also formation of an internal brand, positive image of Murmansk region not only at our guests, but creation of the new relation at inhabitants of the Polar region to itself.”, – the acting the head of the region Andrey Chibis summed up.