Murmansk – Old Titovka – Isa ridge – offroad – Musta ridge – Lake Ustoyarvi – house Dietl – height Corner – Bear Lake – stream Grave – Mountain Oberhof – Old Titovka – Murmansk
Travelling cross-country – a lot of dirt, a good and different, stones, moss, steep cliffs, fresh north wind. Here your attention and efforts will be focused on the management of the ATV, and overcoming obstacles.
ATV desirable management skills and good physical preparation.
Visiting aide altitude mountains “Musta ridge” (altitude 262m) – the most northern section of the front of the Second World and the only place where German troops could not cross the land border of Russia.
In these places is the famous Oberhof – powerful defensive strengthening of German wartime.
The sheer granite cliffs are still preserved fortifications where once stood mortars, machine-gun and bomb shelters and ammunition depots were built in the rock itself.
We will pass line of defense, will visit the bunkers, trenches, remember the history of the protection of the Arctic, as well as admire the views from the heights of these severe forms of non-transferable Peninsula and the Barents Sea Fishermen
1-st day (60 km)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel “Azimut” or, if the whole group flies the same flight, at the airport of Murmansk.
- Transfer from Murmansk – Old Titovka.
- Accommodation at the tourist camp.
- Introduction to equipment, coaching, selection of equipment.
- Start with Art. Titovka. Route: Art. Titovka – old Finnish road – Isa plateau ridge – Paravarskaya road – offroad – German cartage road with a creek – a return to St. Titovka.
- Room on request.
2-nd day (60 km)
- Route: Art. Titovka – Paravarskaya road – Big height hr.Mustatunturi – descent to the Peninsula Average – climb to the lake Paravaru Ustoyarvi – “Dietl house” – cart-road to the lake Suormus-Jarvi – Paravara – offroad through
- height Corner – return to Art. Titovka.
- Room on request.
3-rd day (80 km)
- Route: Art. Titovka – 7.5 km asphalt road to the east – German road to the lake Bear – offroad to N. Titovka – stream Grave – Mountain Oberhof – returning to Art. Titovka exemption numbers.
- Transfer to the airport / g. Murmansk.
Included in cost:
- transfers according to the program;
- ATV rentals;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen bath on a camp site.
- the program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed;
- in the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 200 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers and 10 passengers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- passenger – are not required.
- ATV driving experience is desirable
- 2 double cabins at the tourist camp “Great Lakeland”.
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.