Murmansk – Old Titovka – Southwest Peninsula Fishermen – a circular tour of the Middle Peninsula – Cape German – creek Ship – Old Titovka – Murmansk
Journey to the mainland at the point of the European part of Russia, “Russian Norkapu” – German cape. Fantastic drive sheltered by moss tundra, exploring the current Vaydagubskogo lighthouse, endless sandy beaches, shores red stones – a fantastic corner of the Barents Sea coast near Cape Ground, rightly pointed out in the book “100 nature wonders of Russia”.
1-st day (100 km)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel “Azimut” or, if the whole group flies the same flight, at the airport of Murmansk.
- Transfer from Murmansk – Old Titovka.
- Introduction to equipment, coaching, selection of equipment.
- Start with Art. Titovka. Route: Art. Titovka – Drunk stream – the estuary. Titovka – lip Kutovaya – Motovsky Gulf.
- Base “Great Lakeland” – accommodation and dinner.
- Continuation of the route: Mount Hank – Ain lip – lip Moche – returning to the Big Lakeland.
- Room on request.
2-nd day (70 km)
- Route: Large Lakeland – Cape Anchor – lip Ground – Two brothers – Drinking art.batareya Lake – Moraine Matalaniemi Cape – Cape Volokovaya – Lake Palva – pos. Ground – Ship creek – a return to the Big Lakeland.
- Sauna on request.
3-rd day (110 km)
- Breakfast, clearing houses.
- Route: Large Lakeland – Cape Cow (beaches) – Cape German – Vajda-lip – Cape Kekursky – Large Lakeland – creek Ship – lip Kutovaya – Art. Titovka.
- Transfer to the airport / g. Murmansk.
Included in cost:
- transfers according to the program;
- ATV rentals;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen bath on a camp site.
- the program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed;
- in the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 280 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers and 10 passengers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- passenger – are not required.
- ATV driving experience is not necessary
- 2 double cabins at the tourist camp “Great Lakeland”.
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.