Murmansk – Old Titovka – Large Lakeland – German Cape – Cape Kekursky – the southern coast of Peninsula Fishermen – Chick-Navolok – Zubovskiy beaches – a circular tour of the Middle Peninsula – Old Titovka – Murmansk
On this trip you will learn the history of seafaring, the opening of the Arctic and the Barents Sea, the island of legend Anikeev – a monument to history and culture of Pomerania, visit the Viking graves and shipwrecks.
1-st day (100 km)
- The driver will meet you in the lobby of the hotel “Azimut” or, if the whole group flies the same flight, at the airport of Murmansk.
- Transfer from Murmansk – Old Titovka.
- Introduction to equipment, coaching, selection of equipment.
- Start with Art. Titovka. Route: Art. Titovka – Drunk creek – lip Kutovaya – Motovsky Gulf.
- base “Big Lakeland” – accommodation and dinner.
- Prodolzheninie route: Cape Cow (beaches) – Cape German (lighthouse) – Cape Kekursky – returning to the Big Lakeland.
- Sauna on request.
2-nd day (130 km)
- Route: Large Lakeland – Mount Hank – lip Ain – Chick-Navolok (lighthouse) – Zubovskiy beaches – a return to the Big Lakeland.
- Sauna on request.
3-rd day (120 km)
- Breakfast, clearing houses.
- Route: Large Lakeland – Cape Anchor – Pummanki – Cape Ground – Two brothers – Drinking art.batareya Lake – Moraine Cape Matalaniemi – M. Volokovaya lip – lip Kutovaya – return to St.Titovkuyu
- Transfer to the airport / g. Murmansk.
Included in cost:
- transfers according to the program;
- ATV rentals;
- accompanied by experienced tour guides;
- accommodation at the tourist camp;
- 3 meals a day;
- accident insurance.
- transfer to Murmansk and hotel accommodation;
- seen bath on a camp site.
- the program may be modified or supplemented, depending on the wishes of tourists compliance team on the route, weather conditions – the order of site visits, length of the trip odometer. In the event of a sharp deterioration in the weather, visibility on the route during the route, the guide takes his own decision to return the group or to change the route, for the purpose of security. In this case, the realized part of the route is completed;
- in the case of a shortage of group travel dates are transferred by agreement or made a full refund.
- The price may vary. Specify the value of our managers!
- The total length of the route – 350 km;
- Maximum group size – 10 drivers and 10 passengers;
- Driver’s license:
- driver – any category;
- passenger – are not required.
- ATV driving experience is not necessary
- 2 double cabins at the tourist camp “Great Lakeland”.
- breakfast and dinner – on the base;
- lunch – on the route.