The Russian website of hotel booking Tvil defined the places, most popular with tourists, in Russia for downhill skiing and a snowboard in the spring.
Sheregesh on Kuzbass, Krasnaya Polyana in Sochi, Abzakovo – Bathing in Bashkiria, Baykalsk in the Irkutsk region and Khibiny Mountains in Murmansk region, entered in top-5 in Russia, popular with mountain skiers and snowboarders this spring.
According to Tvil.ru, tourists reserve rest for spring driving for 3 – 5 days and spend for rent of housing from 3.8 to 4.9 thousand rubles a day.
All accommodation costs in Murmansk region cheaper, is the most expensive – in Krasnaya Polyana.
The rating is prepared according to hotel bookings, apartments and houses by tourists for accommodation from March 11 to April 30, 2019.
Top-5 at mountain skiers and snowboarders in the spring-2019:
1. Sheregesh, the Kemerovo region – 4.5 thousand rubles / 3.5 days
2. Krasnaya Polyana, Sochi – 4.9 thousand rubles a day / 5 days
3. Abzakovo – Bathing, Bashkortostan – 4.7 thousand rubles / 3 days
4. Baykalsk, the Irkutsk region – 4.4 thousand rubles / 5 days
5. Kirovsk, Murmansk region – 3.8 thousand rubles / 5 days