We are a tour operator Visit Murmansk and this year we want to become participants in the Kolarctic CBC project, which is ready to sponsor the development of small and medium-sized businesses. https://kolarctic.info/
Our goal is to win a grant to create a tourist union. But to achieve this, we need a hotel complex and / or travel agency from Norway, Finland, Sweden and Russia who want to join the Union with us for cross-border cooperation and exchange of business experience.
By creating this union, we will be able to get to know each other, unite, and reach new heights in our fields with the support of the grant. We cannot miss this chance!
We are the company Visit Murmansk. https://visitmurmansk.info/en/
We have 15 years of successful work in the field of tourism and hotel services. Every year we organize vacations for thousands of foreign and Russian tourists on the Kola Peninsula.
• We are an official tour operator in Russia and are registered as a trademark. In 2019, they were once again recognized as the “Best Operator in the Field of Tourism”.
• In our arsenal the most popular tourist routes. Our guides speak English, Norwegian, Finnish, German, Chinese, and are trained in emergency behavior in the Far North.
• We provide full visa support, we have 4 offices (including a ticket office), more than 40 employees in the state, we have our own fleet (including buses for up to 50 people with technical equipment for long trips). Comfort and safety of tourists is our priority!
• Established strong ties with both regional and foreign companies. Every year we participate in major tourism exhibitions and expand the boundaries of cooperation!
• One of our projects that has managed to gain worldwide popularity is the Aurora Village glamping. https://auroravillage.info/ These are 10 domed houses (Smart Igloo) far from the city where you can watch the Northern Lights. On the territory of the complex you can enjoy husky skiing, snowmobiling, skiing, ice-fishing, plunge into the font in the open air, and in the evening have a barbecue and enjoy the Northern Lights, lying on a soft bed with a panoramic view. (30% houses are made of glass).
If you, like us, are characterized by a love of tourism, a desire to give only the best impressions of the North, to provide top-level travel services, to develop the Northern region as a center of Arctic tourism, but at the same time to take care of nature conservation, then we offer you cooperation!
Are you interested in our position? We will be happy to discuss our ideas for participating in the grant.
• Ekaterina Sopina. mob / WhatsApp +7 911-335-81-88
• Office of Visit Murmansk LLC +7 (8152) 47-71-77
• Oleg Terebenin mob / WhatsApp +7 921-273-19-19